To put your employees, guests or customers in the center of your companys interest gives you an individual touch. This is my special part for coachings for owners, managers and executives and I offer seminars for teams, especially in hotels and restaurants. For consulting, coaching and consultation I´m qualified in two ways: One is my experience for many years in the hotel management, furthermore I am a certified business coach and trainer.
Teams fair developed
Overall important to me is the right mixture for consulting, coaching and trainings: traditional and modern, harmony in a team means efficient structures. Together with my partners and our network we will bring the value of your company to a new level with optimized strategies, individual concepts and appreciation of your employees.
Professionelle processes, performance and competence
Our work life challenges us more and more. To find the best solution for action it is hard to find the needed time for reflection As your partner I will listen to you, ask questions and you will find your best answer.
Time limited Business Management. Profit responsibility for your Business in a management Position or Project. Trustfully you can take care of your other commitments.
Give it a shape
Business and concept consulting
Change management, new generation or new design – each change should be checked from all sites and bring traditional working and modern style together in harmony. A network of experienced partners will assist us.
Thinking out of the box
Seminars and trainings
Find new ways with a mobile management. Appreciative communication, get new ideas, find goals, write business plans and implement them. This all belongs to my consulting portfolio.
Kerstin Schumann Ishizuka
To show one’s new way without changing the essence of personality is one of the biggest challenges and at the same time a wonderful goal for me in my performance. Every Individual has their own qualities, and a perfect place in our society, our community, and as a team member. It is my main concern to find and develop these qualities as a Consultant, Trainer and Business-Coach. It is my biggest joy to see self-responsibility, with a free will, in a business environment and to strengthen this confidence. To have a complete outlook, and to diagnose and develop perspectives for the future is my highest talent. With that said I am well versed in finances and consolidated Life-Business experiences in the Restaurant and Hotel sectors of business. With my many travels to the United States and being married to a US Citizen has given me a profound knowledge of English. I have been fortunate to work and experience many different business scenarios and perspectives throughout my work history in management. My Credo will always be to “Never Finish Learning”. I am always interested in new languages, cultures, programs and generations, because I believe in “The Journey is the Reward”.
- Apprenticeship in Hotel Business and Certified Hotel Management Mastership IHK (Industrial and Commerce Chamber)
- Au-pair-Year in California, United States
- Three years with the United States Armed Forces Recreation Center (AFRC), Chiemsee in my first leading positions and learning the highest skills of guest services and security.
- Two years establishing the Family Restaurant “Seehaus”, learning how to be business-minded
- Five years at the Michelin- Star Chef Heinz Winkler, which brought me to the highest quality of Hotel and Restaurant Services in my lead Position at the Front Desk and Banquet Departments.
- 20 years with the Inter-Continental Hotels Group (IHG) in a Holiday Inn in Munich of 260 guest rooms, restaurants, bar, conference rooms, and over 100 team members as the General Manager
- Certified Business Coach and Trainer
- Business- and Design- Consultant