We will put the people in the focus of our business, as a team member or a valued guest, they all will lead to a unique and unrivalled Business. My Focus is Business Consulting and Coaching to Owners, Managing Directors and Management as well as trainings for your Teams in the Hotel Industry. Therefore, I am qualified in two ways, primarily being a
certified Hotel-Master and my long-term operating experience in Hotel-Management. Secondly as a certified Business Coach and Trainer.
Major indicators in my work are a perfect mix, tradition of quality and modern comforts or team spirit with effective structure. Together with my partner and our network we will rise your company value, optimize strategies, tweak your concept and team appreciation. Is it your goal to have satisfied guest`s, motivated team members and a true operating business? Together we can fairly develop People.
Kerstin Schumann Ishizuka
To show one’s new way without changing the essence of personality is one of the biggest challenges and at the same time a wonderful goal for me in my performance.
Every Individual has their own qualities, and a perfect place in our society, our community, and as a team member. It is my main concern to find and develop these qualities as a Consultant, Trainer and Business-Coach. It is my biggest joy to see self-responsibility, with a free will, in a business environment and to strengthen this confidence.
To have a complete outlook, and to diagnose and develop perspectives for the future is my highest talent. With that said I am well versed in finances and consolidated Life-Business experiences in the Restaurant and Hotel sectors of business.
With my many travels to the United States and being married to a US Citizen has given me a profound knowledge of English. I have been fortunate to work and experience many different business scenarios and perspectives throughout my work history in management.
My Credo will always be to “Never Finish Learning”. I am always interested in new languages, cultures, programs and generations, because I believe in “The Journey is the Reward”.
- Apprenticeship in Hotel Business and Certified Hotel Management Mastership IHK (Industrial and Commerce Chamber)
- Au-pair-Year in California, United States
- Three years with the United States Armed Forces Recreation Center (AFRC), Chiemsee in my first leading positions and learning the highest skills of guest services and security.
- Two years establishing the Family Restaurant “Seehaus”, learning how to be business-minded
- Five years at the Michelin- Star Chef Heinz Winkler, which brought me to the highest quality of Hotel and Restaurant Services in my lead Position at the Front Desk and Banquet Departments.
- 20 years with the Inter-Continental Hotels Group (IHG) in a Holiday Inn in Munich of 260 guest rooms, restaurants, bar, conference rooms, and over 100 team members as the General Manager
- Certified Business Coach and Trainer
- Business- and Design- Consultant